We Can't Control The Wind But We Can Adjust The Sails
Making the right financial decisions can take you from where you are to where you want to be. We’re here to help you take control of your finances and make your money work harder to help you achieve your goals in life.
We built Quayside on a simple philosophy: to provide financial peace of mind for you, your family and/or your business – both now and in the future.
Helping You Stay Anchored While Plotting a Clear Course For Your Future.
Whatever financial success looks like to you – whether you want to look forward to a comfortable retirement filled with travel and adventure, move to your forever home, or protect your family for a secure future – we’re here to help you get there.
Our expert client service is friendly, professional and tailored to help you achieve your goals. Here are just a few of the benefits of working with Quayside:
- Annual face-to-face review meetings
- Clear, easy-to-understand communication
- Regular financial communications tailored to you and your interests, including our popular in-house newsletter
- Weekly market bulletins containing up-to-date market and economic information
- Clarity and guidance on every aspect of your financial wellbeing
- Up-to-date information on the value of your investments, day or night, with online and hard copy wealth accounts for investment clients
- Optional cash flow modelling and targeting to help you reach your goals
- Invitations to unique, informative client events
- Ongoing support – we’re always here to answer your questions and talk you through financial matters as your needs and circumstances change
Low Tide Or High Tide, We're By Your Side.
If there’s one thing you can guarantee about life, it’s unpredictable. While it’s important to plan, your financial strategy should adapt as your life changes – which is why we provide ongoing advice and support whenever you need us.
We help you:
- Understand your financial circumstances and goals
- Identify where you are now and where you want to be in the future – and work with you to create a flexible plan to help you get there
- Proactively review your financial goals, and adapt to any changes in your circumstances – including rebalancing your investment portfolio and fund choices, when necessary
- Maximise your annual tax allowances with year-end reminders of any available tax-saving opportunities
- Stay up to date with legislation and budget changes
- Encourage and listen to your feedback to help us maintain our exceptional standards
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.